Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ages since last Post

Wow its been so long since I have blogged. Yeah, so I've decided to come back and start blogging again.

I decided to talk about the current state of Bollywood.

Does anyone think Bollywood is really sucking these days? The newer lot of actors lack charisma and the actresses are quite frankly nothing special.

Gone are the days when you could get through watching a Bollywood movie (even despite the flaws being evident). Now its just unbearable.

So recently, I came across an ad on B4U Music for a film called Badmaash Company. It had Shahid Kapoor and the girl Anushka Sharma (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi) fame. The title of the song was called "Badmaash"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0tUkNJ1Zy8

Even the music scene is becoming horrendous!

Anyways, that's my vent for the day.

No comments: