Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ranbir Kapoor

I saw the new promo for Saawariya- its the title song promo, and here you get a good glimpse of what the upcoming newcomers- Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor are like. For awhile, I was not very excited about Ranbir Kapoor-but after watching this song promo, I was surprised by what I saw from from Ranbir- here's a newcomer who has shown such enthusiasm and charm in his first movie- well at least in this promo lol, but anyways, its a good start. He seems like a good actor and has some resemblances with Hrithik and Shahid Kapoor as far as acting style is concerned. Even his dancing style is reminiscent of both those actors I mentioned. At times his face looks a bit like Zayed Khan (I cannot stand that dude lol) but at other times he looks so much like his mom like here for instance below:

And he looks quite yummy here haha.



Sonam Kapoor is nice as well, she seems like a Kajol in the making. She seems like a natural actress and I'm interested in seeing how she acts.

But anyways, I'm looking forward to Saawariya seems like a nice film by SLB (who I'm not much of a fan of).


Check out the title song promo here Its a good song.

There are pictures on Indiafm as well, go here www.indiafm.com


In this picture, Ranbir reminds me of Harry Potter- I think its the hair with the tie and jacket combo perhaps

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CRani, did u catch the Dev Anand, Elvis Presley and HRithik moves?

ranii87 said...

Yeah I noticed the movie, he seems like a good dancer :D