Tuesday, September 4, 2007

SRK- doing a dance in Hrithik/Salman style?

I saw the new promo of Om Shanti Om and to be honest, I wasn't really impressed. First off, the song isn't all that good- Vishal-Shekhar didn't come up with a very good song. Secondly seeing SRK expose LMAO- is he trying to be Hrithik or Salman? It just doesn't suit him in my opinion, though his body does look very toned- I'll give him credit there.

The first promo looks like a classic in front of this. I enjoyed Farah Khan's previous movie Main Hoon Na, but this one doesn't seem all that great. I could be wrong, but it just looks lame.

Take a look at the promo:

2 comments:

Manpreet B said...

Haha the song is terrible BUT I think SRK looks *GORGEOUS* mwaha

ranii87 said...

Haha, well he does look good, its just damn funny seeing him do a dance like that LMAO. Its just so not SRK.